Once upon a time, Devisubox…
The company Devisubox was established in France in November 2006 by two engineers, passionate about new technologies and digital photography.
The initial project focused on the creation of a photo-box for the monitoring of the construction of individual houses. The project developed in 2011 with a key accounts version, integrating a Nikon Reflex Camera enjoyed great success, being utilized by half of the CAC40 (first 40’s biggest companies in France).
Devisubox benefited by the end of 2011 from the financial support from the Alumni Business Angel investment fund. A few months after this fund raising, the company suffered a fire in February 2012, which destroyed all of the premises and a large section of the manufacturing process. Starting over wasn’t easy, but the team is very motivated; the project lives on.0ur efforts today, in 2014, are based on:
- integration tools into our technology
- the industrialisation of our solution
- Worldwide production and service distribution (Present already on 4 continents)
A multidisciplinary team allowing a 100% in-house product cycle
Devisubox today employs a team of fifteen people with highly multidisciplinary skills. We carry out all of our product cycle internally: mechanical, electronic and software design; manufacturing and assembly; Installation and after-sales service; Multimedia integration and audiovisual production.
- The design of Devisubox boxes: electronic, digital and mechanical
- The design of our software: Internet platform, Smartphone, image processing and audiovisual editing tools
- The assembly and manufacturing of Devisubox boxes
- The internet platform development
- mobile application programming
- client project management
- The installation of our boxes on-site
- The audiovisual monitoring of the construction site.
- Client photo content integration